TrueMist – Mist Aerator Extreme water saver for taps
Tap Aerator is a device often found at the tip of modern water taps. water saving Aerators can be simply screwed onto the faucet head, creating a non-splashing stream and often delivering a mixture of water and air. A mist Tap Aerator splits a regular stream of water flow into tiny particles and dispense in such a way to maximize the utilization and contributes to water saving system in south Africa.
An Mist water saving aerator device can
- Prevent splashing from Wash basins or Sinks.
- Shape the water stream coming out of the faucet spout, to produce a straight and evenly stream even at lower pressure as low as 1 bar.
- Conserve water and reduce energy costs..
- Reduce faucet noise.
- Increase perceived water pressure (often used in homes with low water pressure).
- Provides filtration of debris due to a small sieve plate.
- Prevents splashing.
- One of the best durable and economical water saving aerator available in India.
Greenly mist tap Aerator are
- Saves around 87% of water from taps compared to normal aerators.
- Best suitable for Commercial installations. This Mist aerator is not suitable for Kitchen or the places where the water requirement is higher occasionally.
- Made up of Poly-Oxy-Methelene, an Engineering plastic.
- Suitable for all faucets with 22 mm Diameter threaded shells(M24/F24 threaded taps).
- anti-clogging filter screen filters sediments and particles.
- perfect flow quality even under different flow conditions.
- fulfills all standard requirements.
- Operating Pressure 0.8 bar to 4 bar.
- DIY - easily replaceable using a 22 mm spanner or a cutting Plier.
- Operating Working pressure (1 bar to 4 bar).
- Reduce Energy bills.
- Extended life.
- very low noise level.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Economical way to save extreme water.
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 3 mm|
2, 3, 4
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum operating water pressure required?
- It operates even without any external pressure booster pumps. Ideal Operating Pressure is 1 bar to 4 bar.
How do I measure Pressure out of my tap?
- Contact a Plumber to measure the pressure or Please install a Pressure gauge
Does it produces mist?
- Yes. Perfectly.
How do i figure out the size of the tap?
- Take a measuring scale directly under the faucet and measure diameter or Find out the size of the faucet by removing the aerator / Adapter rings and measure the diameter
Does this work with automated faucets?
- As long as the tap have a removable aerator, it works.
Will the mist aerator works in hard and salty water ?
- Our mist water saving aerator is made up of POM material to withstand any type of water. Just like any other taps or sanitary products, Scales forms after a period of time on the surface of the Aerator. We recommend to immerse TrueMist water saving aerator in Vinegar overnight to remove the scales, Clean and Use afterwards
Does the nozzle require periodic maintenance?
- Yes. Due to foreign particles and sediments in the water, We recommend to remove the mist aerator and clean the filters periodically.
What is the warranty Period?
- 1 Year from the date of receiving the Aerator. Warranty is provided only against manufacturing defect.
Do I need technical assistance in installing the Water saver Aerator?
- Not really required. This product is DIY (Do It Yourself). A 22 mm spanner or a wrench is sufficient to remove the existing aerator and Install Trumist water saver Aerator. Just a 2 minute job.
can we use this aerator with plastic taps?
- Most plastic taps do not come with a filter fitment at tap end. It cannot be fixed on such taps. If the plastic taps has the right thread size with the brass adapter rings, It can be used.
is the flow adjustable?
- Sorry. Not Possilble.
Can I use this product in a non-Threaded Taps?
- Sorry. Its not possible to use it in Non-Threaded taps. We are trying to find a solution for it.
Do I need regular maintenance?
- Absolutely. Maintenance is based on the quality and sediments of your tap water. We advise cleaning of filter once in 15 days. Cleaning the mist aerator using acid is restricted.
How much water the nozzle can save?
- Based on the water pressure at Tap point, Water output from tap will be from 8 to 12 liters per minute. Whereas our TrueMist aerator reduce the consumption by a maximum of 87%. Only 13% of water is used effectively.
Factors to be considered while considering the purchase of aerator
Following factors to be considered while considering the purchase of aerator.
- Tap location
- Tap Angle
- Faucet or Sink Size
- Pressure at Tap point.
In case of this mist aerator, its not advisable for home application due to extreme water saving. its best for commercial installations.
Tags: water saving aerator, mist flow aerator, Truemist Aerator, water saver aerator, tap aerator in south Africa to improve water saving system a best available sanitary ware fittings in south Africa water saving device